Saturday, March 24, 2012

My computer and/or the Zune software don't detect Windows Phone 7 (For Samsung Focus SGH I917)

The internet is full with one error message that My computer and/or the Zune software don't detect Windows Phone 7.

Recently i got my new Samsung Focus SGH i917 and faced the same problem.
For one week i through my head number of time to wall now its its the time of my phone to through on wall as i tried everything available on Net. But Fix is So Simple.

I donot know about other phone if you have Focus SGH I917 then just try these Step and you are done.


Step 1. Tap Diagnosis from your app list.
Step 2. Enter code *#7284#.
Step 3. Make sure the setting for USB Path Control is set to Zune Sync. If it is set to another setting, tap Zune Sync and then tap Ok to confirm the change. Otherwise, press the back button to close the app.

And its done..
You can save lots of time and Head and phone of course to through to wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment